I just finished watching the -awesome- launching ceremony of Samsung Galaxy Tab 750, and being very frank, the main attraction of the event was not Lara Dutta; instead, it was the 10.1 inches wide, slim and sleek piece of gadget which will soon revolutionize the whole tablet industry. I think It’s really Time To Tab!
To say Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is an easy tablet to review is somewhat of an understatement. Maybe it was born in response to the Apple’s over-hyped iPad 2. But being as thin as iPad and even lighter, Galaxy Tab 10.1 (which we call 750) is the smartest and sexiest android device ever made! I really mean it.
10 Rock-Solid Reasons why you should GET TABBING now!
- It is 565 grams which is almost equal in weight to a cup of coffee. Still, its a solid hardware build.
- 8.6mm of thickness makes it as thin as a pencil. Needless to say, it’s the slimmest tablet ever made.
- 9 hours battery life – take it with you everywhere. 9 hour is quite enough to travel anywhere within India.
- Its 1GHz Dual Core processor means its 450 times more processing power than it took man to land on the moon.
- It comes with Honeycomb 3.1, the latest version of Google’s android which was introduced in the Android developer’s IO. Again it’s needless to say that Android always rocks.
- 10.1 inch crisp-and-clean touch screen display with WXGA 120×800 resolution delivering vibrant colors.
- Good quality camera and HD recording.
- SNS services are integrated. Which means you are let to fly in the world of social networks freely.
- Go gaming and have fun with flash. Yeah dude, you heard it right – Galaxy Tab supports Adobe flash, unlike any other tablet in the market.
- Polaris Office helps you view and organize Microsoft office documents easily.
To bloggers: Blogging by Tabbing is easier than ever before. Keep blogging and keep in touch with your readers from anywhere, anytime and any long.
It’s simply the most beautiful and advanced gadget you can own! How sweet, huh? By the way, let’s go through some analysis.
3 Reasons why I’m madly in love with Tab (over my girlfriend)
720p HD video recording and 3 mega pixels camera quality helps 750 deliver the beautiful moments in your life. It also includes features like LED flash and autofocus. Click here to checkout a sample video taken using Tab 750. BTW I never expected such great video quality.
Android 3.1 Honeycomb comes with handful of new music applications. It might be little hard to get started, like all other android beginners, but you’ll enjoy every bit of it once you get used to it.
Audio quality of the device is good than most other smartphones and well, it might not beat the iBall speakers but I bet it’s way better than that of other tablets (i.e Xoom) in the market.
Every smartphone users held their head down when they hear the word ‘battery life’. It is simply because smartphones and tablets sucks in life. Amazingly, the case is different with 750. Tab 10.1 comes with a 7000mAh battery providing up to 9 hours of life.
I think Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is a smart buy for anyone who wants a portable and light Android tablet. The features are exciting and pricing is affordable. Well, 750 is a must-have for people like me who look forward for the best!
- Official Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 website.
- Nice Infographic on the birth of Samsung.
- Live Webcast: Launching of Samsung Galaxy 750.
- Official Youtube Video.
- IndiBlogger Contest page.
Watch the Webcast of Galaxy Tab 750′s Launch
If you liked my review, please vote for this post on IndiBloggers and share this with your friends. You know why? If I win the contest and become a proud Samsung mobiler, I’ll be fortunate to experience and review their awesome products just before the launch!
P.S: Latest information says that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched in the february of 2013. I am waiting!